HOW TO REDUCE WEBSITE BOUNCE RATE ?
1) Analyse the bounce rate in Google Analytics
• We want visitors to engage with the website.
• Bounce rate should be as low as possible.
• Average bounce rate is 40%.
• Figure out highest bounced pages.
2) Improve your UX
• Don’t use annoying popups.
• Impress with design.
• Create a compelling call to action.
3) Decrease load time
• Don’t use oversized images.
• Crop your images to correct size.
• Webpage should load in 2 seconds.
4) Target the right visitor
• Don’t make misleading Ads.
• Content on the landing page should be relevant to the Ad to reduce landing page bounce rate.
5) Show credibility
• Be transparent.
• Be assure people that money and information is safe.
• Make your address and phone number visible.